- Particularly important in childhood.
- Helps your body use essential fats
- Assists in promoting healthy skin, hair and nerves
Top foods containing Biotin:
- Works with other B Vitamins, Magnesium, and Manganese.
- Best supplemented as part of a B Complex with food
Score 1 point for each symptom you experience on a REGULAR basis.
______ Dermatitis or dry skin
______ Poor hair condition
______ Prematurely graying hair
______ Tender or sore muscles
______ Poor appetite or nausea
Total Biotin Score _______
If you scored 2 or more points you need this nutrient. Review the list of foods containing Biotin. Over the next few weeks include foods from the list in your diet.