- Enables nutrients to move into and waste products to move out of cells
- Promotes healthy nerves and muscles
- Maintains fluid balance in the body
- Relaxes muscles
- Helps secretion of insulin for blood sugar control to produce constant energy
- Involved in metabolism
- Maintains heart functioning
- Stimulates gut movements
Top foods containing Potassium
- Magnesium helps to hold Potassium in the cells.
Score 1 point for each symptom that you experience on a REGULAR basis.
_______ Muscle cramps or weakness
_______ Irritability, confusion or mental tiredness
_______ Vomiting or nausea
_______ Swollen abdomen or diarrhea
_______ Low blood pressure
Total Potassium Score _______
If you scored 2 or more you need Potassium. Please review the list of foods containing Potassium. Over the next few weeks include foods from the list in your diet.