- Helps turn fat, sugars and protein into energy.
- Needed to repair and maintain healthy skin
- Helps regulate body acidity
- Important for hair, nails, and eyes
- Works with other B Vitamins and Selenium. Best supplemented as part of a B Complex with food.
Top Foods Containing Vitamin B2
|Milk||Bamboo shoots||Tomatoes||Wheat germ|
Score 1 point for each symptom that you experience on a REGULAR basis.
_______ Sensitivity to bright lights
_______ Sore tongue
_______ Eye cataracts
_______ Dull or oily hair
_______ Eczema or dermatitis
_______ Split nails
_______ Cracked lips
_______ Bloodshot, burning or gritty eyes
Total Vitamin B2 Score ________
If you scored 2 or more points you need this nutrient. Look back over the list of foods that contain B2. Over the next few weeks try to include some of these foods in your diet.