- Involved in energy production
- Controls fat metabolism
- Essential for brain and nerves
- Helps make anti-stress hormones (steroids)
- Maintains healthy skin and hair
- Works well with other B Complex vitamins.
- Biotin and Folic Acid aid absorption
- Best taken with food
Top foods containing Vitamin B5
Vitamin B5 Assessment
Score 1 point for each symptom you experience on a REGULAR basis.
_______ Muscle tremors, cramps, or spasms
_______ Poor concentration
_______ Burning feet or tender heels
_______ Nausea or vomiting
_______ Lack of energy
_______ Exhaustion after light exercise
_______ Anxiety or tension
Total Vitamin B5 Score ______
If you scored 2 or more points you need this nutrient. Look back at the list of top foods containing Vitamin B5. Over the next few weeks try to include these foods in your diet.